Site permissions

Discussion in 'Off the Firewall' started by steroberts89, Aug 14, 2018.

1. steroberts89

steroberts89 Friends of LSUVGS

Hey,

I have no access to post this in a relevant sub-forum so this'll have to do

Im in the permission group "Friends of LSUCS" - a long time ago i used to be able to read the minutes which appear to me on the homepage in the news feed, however when trying to view them i don't have permission? was something changed a while ago for permissions? I enjoy reading them post-lans eg "Minutes of Formal LAN Feedback Meeting 11-05-18"

Or is this on purpose?

Thanks

2. SissyRabbit

SissyRabbit LSUVGS Member

Hello o/

Minutes are unfortunately in the members-only section of the forums. This is due to changing rules on how associate members work in the eyes of the LSU, minutes are for the society-members benefit to keep up-to-date, and often contain information that shouldn't be publicly available.

We will still have public feedback for LAN events, and so any queries you may have can be answered there. If you're curious about general LSUCS goings-on I know I'd be happy to give you a tl;dr, we just can't have them out on the public space.

Sorry for the change!